In an effort to provide the Sweetwater community information related to its Community Facilities Districts (CFD), also known as Mello-Roos Districts, we have created a general information section to provide regular updates to the community. Items found in this section are intended to give direction to the community on where information can be accessed. Additions and revisions to this section will occur regularly based on new information becoming available.
The Sweetwater district will hold a “town hall” meeting on Thursday November 8, 2012 to discuss the topics of Mello-Roos, enrollment and the budget process. During this forum you will have the opportunity to meet with District staff and ask questions.
If you have any questions about the forum, contact the Sweetwater Grants and Communications Office at (619) 691-5578 or email us at email@example.com - We hope to see you there!
Thursday, November 8, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Eastlake High School
Ruth Chapman Performing Arts Center
1120 Eastlake Parkway, Chula Vista 91915
- Annual Board Resolution adopting tax increase
- Annual Adjustment for the Base Tax to be used for Fiscal Year 2012-13
- District’s Annual Financial Audit Report
- District Program Capacity
- General Information Regarding Community Facilities Districts
- Government Code Sections for Mello-Roos Community Facilities Districts
- Student Enrollment from CFD Areas by School (As of 3/8/12)
- Historical Enrollment Data (By School Site)
- Intra District Transfers (As of 11/28/12)
Rate & Method of Apportionment of Special Taxes of a CFD
- Rate & Method of Apportionment - CFDs 1-12
- Rate & Method of Apportionment - CFDs 13-15
- Rate & Method of Apportionment - CFD 16
- Rate & Method of Apportionment - CFD 17
- Rate & Method of Apportionment - CFD 18
District CFD Maps
Community Forum to Discuss Mello-Roos, Enrollment and Budget
(Part 1 of 5)
(Part 2 of 5)
(Part 3 of 5)
(Part 4 of 5)
(Part 5 of 5)
Dr. Ed Brand visited Eastlake High school on Aug. 29, 2012 where he videotaped messages to the community to provide important information regarding student enrollment and Mello-Roos funds.
To learn more about these matters, watch Dr. Brand’s video messages, read the “Frequently Asked Questions” and see the Mello-Roos districts’ map.
Superintendent’s Video Message
Play Video - Open Transfers
Play Video - Mello-Roos