LCAP Info Graphics
Community Feedback to LCAP Goals / Comentarios de la comunidad a los objetivos del LCAP
Sweetwater District LCAP Stakeholder Engagement meetings
April 18, 2019
Over the next few weeks we will be hosting five community meetings to discuss our district’s Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP). As you might recall a few years ago we did very similar meetings and they were a great success.
We hope that you might consider joining us for one of the upcoming meetings that will be held in each of our district’s Trustee Areas. The meetings are from 6 to 8 PM on the following dates and locations:
- Trustee Area 1 – April 24 – (Sweetwater High, Granger Jr., National City Middle, National City Adult, Chula Vista High, Chula Vista Middle) at Sweetwater High Gymnasium
- Trustee Area 2 – April 30 – (Bonita Vista High, Bonita Vista Middle, Hilltop High, Hilltop Middle, Chula Vista Adult, Palomar, Options Secondary) at HH Gymnasium
- Trustee Area 3 – May 8 – (Eastlake High, EastLake Middle, Otay Ranch High, Olympian High, Rancho Del Rey Middle, East Hills Academy) at Olympian High Gymnasium
- Trustee Area 4 – April 25– (Castle Park High, Castle Park Middle, San Ysidro High, San Ysidro Adult) at Castle Park High Gymnasium
- Trustee Area 5 – May 1 – (Montgomery High, Montgomery Middle, Southwest High, Southwest Middle, Mar Vista High, Mar Vista Academy, Montgomery Adult) at Southwest High Gymnasium
We are also attaching a flyer in both English and Spanish with all the specific information about the meetings as well. Please feel free to share and we look forward to seeing you at an upcoming LCAP meeting!
On December 14, 2015 the final LCAP was approved by the Board of Trustees.